Last updated: September 4, 2021
Our website address is: https://balticgifts.com
We use state-of-the-art technical and organizational means to guarantee a high level of protection of your personal data and to protect your data from unauthorized access.
The responsible processor of personal data of the online store balticgifts.com is:
ABEKSS SIA (registration number 40103400229),
Address: Kungu Street 8 Riga LV-1050, Latvia,
Phone: +371 27734599,
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- name, telephone number and e-mail address;
- delivery address of the goods;
- Bank Account Number;
- price of goods and services and data related to payments (purchase history);
- customer support data.
Personal data is used to manage customer orders and deliver goods.
Purchase history data (purchase date, product, quantity, customer data) are used to compile an overview of purchased goods, as well as to analyze customer choices.
The bank account number is used to refund the customer.
Personal data such as e-mail, telephone number, customer name are processed to resolve issues related to the purchase of goods (customer support).
The IP address or other network identifiers of the online store user are processed for the provision of the online store as an information society service, as well as for the performance of Internet usage statistics.
The processing of personal data is carried out for the purpose of fulfilling the contract concluded with the customer.
The processing of personal data is carried out for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations (such as accounting and consumer dispute resolution).
Data processing takes place with the customer’s consent to perform the following activities: sending news, other information related to customer research and / or offers.
Personal data is sent to online store customer support for the purpose of processing purchases and managing purchase history to resolve customer issues.
The name, telephone number and e-mail address are sent to the transport service provider of the customer’s choice. If this is a product to be delivered by courier, the customer’s address is also sent for additional contact information.
If the accounting service for the online store is provided by a particular service provider, personal data is sent to the service provider for accounting activities.
Personal data may be sent to information technology service providers if this is necessary to ensure the functionality of the online store or the placement of data.
Personal data is stored on ABEKSS SIA servers located in the territory of a European Union Member State or countries that have joined the European Union economic zone. Data can be transferred to countries whose level of data protection has been welcomed by the European Commission, as well as to US companies that have joined the Privacy Shield framework.
Access to personal data is available to online store employees, who can access personal data in order to resolve technical issues related to the use of the online store, as well as to provide customer support service.
The Online Store implements the necessary physical, organizational and information technology security measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration or unauthorized access and disclosure.
The transfer of personal data to the authorized processors of the online store (eg the transport service provider and the data hosting service providers) takes place on the basis of agreements concluded with the online store and the authorized processors. Authorized processors are obliged to ensure appropriate safeguards during the processing of personal data.
Personal data can be accessed and corrected in the online store user profile. If the purchase is made without a user account, personal data can be accessed through customer support.
Withdrawal of consent
If the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of the customer’s consent, the customer has the right to withdraw the consent by sending an e-mail to customer support to email@example.com
Cookies are small information files that your browser stores on your computer’s hard drive. They are often used as a website mechanism that remembers useful information, such as your login information, and can make the website easier to navigate. Our cookies cannot identify you personally. Cookies store information such as the IP address, the type of device used, the browser used, the activity on the Website and the websites visited.
The website uses several types of cookies for different purposes:
- Required cookies: Cookies are used to ensure the operation of the Website, including allowing you to use our services and log in to your account. These cookies are used based on our legitimate interest in ensuring the operation of the Website and providing you with services. The required cookies are stored until you close your browser, i.e. until the end of the session.
- Analytical / Performance Cookies: Cookies allow us to identify and count the number of visitors to the Website and to see how those visitors navigate the Website. The legal basis for the use of these cookies is our legitimate interest in improving the operation of the Website, for example by providing a search option. Analytical / performance cookies are stored on your device at all times.
- Functional cookies: Cookies allow the Website to remember your chosen settings and choices, which makes it easier to use the Website, for example, that you want to stay logged in to the Website. These cookies are used based on our legitimate interest in providing, improving and making the Website easy to use. Functional cookies are stored on your device permanently.
- Target / Advertising Cookies: Cookies are used to record your visit to the Website, the websites you visit and the links you use in order to offer and display the products or services of us or our partners that are of interest to you. These cookies are used with your consent. By visiting the Website and using our services, you agree to the use of target / advertising cookies. Target / advertising cookies are stored until you delete cookies in your browser.
Cookies are processed and received by us and our cooperation partners, who ensure the operation of the Website, compile and analyze your activities on the Website. Cookie information is not transferred outside the European Union and the EEA.
If you want to restrict, block or delete cookies, then this option is provided by changing the settings of your browser. You cannot refuse the use of necessary and functional cookies, because without them it is not possible to ensure the functioning of the Website. You also cannot refuse the use of analytical cookies, as they are necessary for us to improve the operation of the Website.
We use Google Analytics services. You can opt out by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
For more general information about cookies and how to manage them, please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
You have the right to apply to the data protection supervisory authority – Data State Inspectorate, Blaumaņa Street 11 / 13-15, Riga, LV-1011, Phone: 67223131, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org